Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Revelations!

Do you know where the title of this blog comes from? Chances are you haven't a clue so I shall inform you (wuurd).



Saves The Day- "In My Waking Life"

Good stuff.

So. What are you doing? I am sitting in a tiny library that smells like chemical preservatives, at a computer that should have been disposed of sometime around the turn of the century. Good times right? WRONG! I'm waiting for a 6:00 appointment. It's now 3:56. Laaaame.

I've been trying to find the motivation to write.
Here are the reasons I usually don't write:
-Lazy
-Super lazy
-No training on story development/not sure how to plot out a story
-To lazy to read a book on plotting etc...

Bla. But I have great ideas! I even have some neat-o short stories. But... blah.

COOL PICTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Girl On The Move said...

Interesting song. ^__^

"Where we go
we'll tomorrow know
into the past and empty alleys we proceed" > favorritee! :)

& about the lazy~ness, tell me about it. I think we all suffer from severe procrastination sometimes. Or maybe we're not lazy, maybe we're just on our energy saving mode! HAHHA.
anyways, keep writing. :)

cheers!

Anna said...

I knew where your blog title came from!!! 10 points for Anna. Good luck on writing! :)

mkgs said...

Haha what an awesome picture. Is manhole guy tripping the other guy, or trying to save him?

Julie said...

Love that sculpture!
It actually is in Brussels, my hometown!