Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Like A Polaroid

I Just got back from an overall pretty great vacation to see some of my friends get married. . Lots of sleep was not had, lots of food and drink was consumed (probably to much of both) and many great memories were made. I also made a lot of great realizations, some of which are portrayed below.

1-Time is the most precious resource. Not gold or water or even children. Time.

2-Dancing is pretty fun. I'm not great and I probably looked like a whale flailing around in a bad fitting suit but such is life. I just need a little liquid courage and I'm good to go!

3-It's ridiculous to not do something just because of what someone else might think!

4-I really like the acoustic cover of Hey Ya by Matt Weddle.

5-I need to start taking some kind of medication or something and probably go into therapy. I have a lot of issues that I should probably take care of before I have kids. Yeah.

6-I'm not great at Poker and I really don't care that much.

And a lot more probably but it is now lost in a haze of almost memories.


3 comments:

mkgs said...

That's a pretty good description of our trip, babe. Except you did not look like a whale. Not to anyone who's ever seen a whale, anyway. Maybe if we're talking about that taxidermist, and he'd never seen a whale before but was just given the skin, and he decided to put your suit on it and some googly eyes... Then maybe.

:)

Lis said...

True, true, and true. We probably all could benefit greatly from some therapy!

Nathalie Shorten said...

Hahaha! I need to see you dance ;> I think I'm doing pretty good and then, I catch myself in the mirror...gaaahk! Time IS precious..just yesterday, I was young and now...no looky in dah mirror for me, dat's for sho' :D