Monday, May 13, 2013

Oh My Holy Crap

I only have 5 chapters left on my first draft edit. YAY! I'm thinking that, barring any extreme story edits, the second and third drafts will go by much quicker as I will have pretty much polished everything that needs it. I've only really re-written a few chunks of writing and those were maybe a page apiece.

I've started dreaming about what life is going to be like when I'm a rich, successful writer. I can't help it. Some days thinking about that is the only thing that gets me through the day. If I didn't have that dream, I don't know how I'd get through most days. Just knowing this part of my life is temporary and it will lead to fantastic wealth and comfort is... amazing.

I know, I know. That's making huge assumptions but I feel like, HEY, why the hell not dream big. Even if I miss the moon, I'll land in the stars. The cold emptiness of space playing contrast to the burning heat of the giant flaming heavenly bodies... yup.

Song for your day: Stadium Love by Metric. It's catchy and fun and hurrah for good female fronted bands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great information, I value all of these opinions. Everyone needs to feel free to express themselves freely Bollywood sarees

Lis said...

That's really cool that you've done so much! You'll be the next Rick Castle! (Yes, he's not real, but he's awesome like you)