Monday, October 14, 2013

HUBBIDA DUBBIDAH

I just finished mapping book two. It. Is. Awesome. Seriously. I can't wait for you guys to read it. It's going to be the best! It's even better than book one!!!! And brah's, book one was good.

On a related note, I can't stop saying brah. Variant of bro. Short for brother. Yeah, it's not great. But brah, it's the best.

I have applied and been accepted into school. Found out today. YAYA!

I am going to watch My Neighbor Totoro soon. Excited.

Can't think or write in correct. Sentences.

Blerg

workin' on my night cheese

1 comment:

Lis said...

Yay for school- good luck! I'm excited to read your next book, and even more excited to be able to purchase it someday to support an awesome author!! Keep up the good work!

Also, I like that you found a picture of something that says Blerg.