Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I Like

  1. Cougartown
  2. Free Cars
  3. Iron Man
  4. Movies
  5. Holistic Health (even though sometimes I have a hard time with it)
  6. My religion
  7. Spirituality
  8. The realization that I don't have to live like everyone else
  9. The realization that... I don't remember what this one was
  10. Feeling awesome after consistent workouts
  11. Driving fast with the windows down at dusk
  12. Sitcoms
  13. The Simpson's (rather... the old Simpson's)
  14. Seeing the POSITIVE ways that I'm changing over the years
  15. Weird situations
  16. Being a really weird dude
  17. Dreaming of being rich. Seriously If I ever become rich, I know exactly what I'll be doing with it
  18. Knowing how I would rob a bank if it ever came to that
  19. Not punctuationalising correctly
  20. Sometimes figuring out how I would get out of a situation if something sketchy happened. Popular sketchy situations include: Random zombification of all around me, mugging, atomic blasts, bomber attack, raptor attack
  21. Good sleep
  22. Waking up early on my days off
  23. Hoping someday I will not be poor/ have an actual career
  24. Not doing this list anymore
And finally: Pictures of the day.


7 comments:

Lis said...

That poor puppy! I liked 18 and 20 especially. Have you guys ever watched the tv show Leverage? I think you guys would like it.

Anna said...

Oh man! Whenever I read your blog posts, I just laugh and laugh! It makes me realize how much I mess having you guys in Utah :( Good thing I get to see you in October! :)

Unknown said...

hahaha! poor puppy!

Hott.BeautySpot said...

This is great! Luv the retaliation & aggression toward the dog. Usually it's the dog aggravating the cat.

Hott.BeautySpot said...

This is great! Luv the retaliation & aggression toward the dog. Usually it's the dog aggravating the cat. http://www.hello2goodbuys.net/

Hott.BeautySpot said...

Looking forward to new pics & comments http://www.hello2goodbuys.net/

qifei2012 said...

But if your work out has been much more entertainment, lots of people might be a much bigger invested in accomplish this p90x workout. Activities need to be fun, exhilarating together with useful that males and females can be thinking of endeavor a person's 90 day workout instead of being concerned it too seeing that moaning and as well moaning. Getting many people motivated so that you can training, your apply is required to be located exciting, this merely isnt quite hard to use a Turbocompresseur Quickly draw workout time Video 90 day workout. p90x