Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Enjoi (a.k.a. i'm a giant nerd)

Today has been pretty awesome, I'm not going to FRIGGIN lie.

-I had already gone running and worked out by 9:15.
-Wrote over 600 words in my Steampunk Epic Fantasy novel
-Posted an old short story to my writing blog
-About to watch The Crow (first time seeing it, I'll let you know what I think)
-About to get pizza and wings to eat while I watch said birdwatching movie
-Seeing Captain America with a buddy tonight
-Just some basic chillin the rest of the day
-read some SWEET dinosaur comics. Seriously, check them out.

nice...

Picture of the day is called best and worst dinosaurs. It is quite HILARIOUS!


Sorry it's so small.

4 comments:

mkgs said...

Um, I am going to have to beg to differ on that picture's idea of "best dinosaur." That thing is creepy.

mkgs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lis said...

Yay for working on your novel and posting a story and pizza and wings with movies! Sounds like an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

good post...

http://www.firstrosettastone.com/