Saturday, September 3, 2011

Writing Woes

    Recently I started writing again. I found a consistent method that worked well for me. I wrote 500 words per day. If I felt so inclined I could skip weekends cause, you know, for fun! This was in Microsoft Word which I saved my computer because my Google Docs account had, for some really annoying reason, stopped allowing me to edit documents. Including New documents. SO! I had gotten up to 3000 words +  when I found out yesterday that my laptop had died while I was at work. And I don't mean died as in the battery ran out of juice. I mean croaked like... a frog dying... kind of. I mean my laptop is broken and doesn't work! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    This is frustrating in the extreme because I had finally gotten a good groove going AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN WRITE. Plus I lost all my old info. \
    Good times.

    P.S. I'm writing this from a library computer while I wait for my next stop who, juding by our phone conversation, is a total dick. So I'm super duper excited to go to his house. NOT!

Picture Of The Day:



Ha hahahah ahaha hahah ahahahahaha haha ahah ha hahahahahahahahaha.
Most excellent indeed.

Stay wet my friends.

4 comments:

Nathalie Shorten said...

I guess you didn't save it to a what-it's-called, those little thingys you can carry on your key chains. So sorry :(

Lis said...

That sucks a lot to lose that much writing. Hopefully you can remember what you wrote. Good luck!

Trizzi said...

Ooo thank you for that advice, the 500 words a day thing. I'm busy writing a novel, or atleast trying, and I know what I want to write, just never get to it. Going to definitely try that. Peace

qifei2012 said...

When the exercising was far more entertaining, lots of men and women more likely to be extra focused entirely on manage this step 90 day workout.P90X Workout regimens ought to be pleasurable, interesting plus exciting of which women and men will be interested in carrying out the exact coaching instead than dreading that and moaning as well as moaning p90x. Insanity workout