Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trying Not To Think

Bah.

Job hunting is one of the most demoralizing, humiliating, soul sucking ventures I have ever had the misfortune to embark on. Actually I need to correct that. DESPERATE job hunting.
So after 4 days and more money than we could afford to spend, we made it to Utah. Unfortunately all the bull crap that happened used up all of our savings so the buffer we were giving ourselves to use until we found employment has vanished. Shit.
So if anyone out in the blog-o-sphere  has a free job in northern Utah they wanna give to a great guy than let me know in the comment section. Please. For serious.

On a lighter note, religion.
I've been thinking a lot about religion lately and I've come to the conclusion that I will never come to a solid conclusion. Yep. Cop friggin out.

Finishing the last in the Eragon series. It's at a pretty awesome part so I'm gonna get of this depressing machine and go do that.

2 comments:

mkgs said...

On a lighter note, religion! Haha. You are funny.

Lis said...

Religion is such a complex topic, I don't think anyone will every truly figure it out....