Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Bells

It's almost Christmas! Unfortunately I am not very excited about Christmas this year. It seems that every year it becomes a less big deal for me and this year I haven't felt the holiday spirit at all. Maybe it's because I have to work Christmas eve AND day. Which completely sucks. But I'll get holiday pay which will be nice. But still. Life gets a little less magical every year.
Wrote again today, as evidenced by a blog post because when do I ever post otherwise, and then I was looking at my writing tracker and I've only written SIX TIMES THIS MONTH. And it's the 23rd today. WTF Mike, WTF.
Happy Holidays y'all.

1 comment:

Lis said...

We weren't feeling very Christmassy either until we finally did some Christmas activities a few days befor the big day. It was a nice Christmas though with family