Thursday, February 21, 2013

It Would Take A Whole Lot Of Medication

I'm so excited right now!

I just landed a job that is, at least thus far, AWESOME. It's basically what I've been doing for the past two years but WAY EASIER AND BETTER PAY! YESSSS!!!

And second reason I'm so excited...

I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST NOVEL!!!!!!!

ALSHDFLHASDFKLHASDKJF;LIYA;OIHASDIDO;IASDDF;OIH;QAEWFOIQW;K;F;ASDIF;LKISDFKH;ASD;KJFHAS;LIDFLIHLADSG

... sorry. Excitement caused me to lose control of my typing and, well, it weren't purdy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

For the first time in a long time, things are looking up.

AND I'm going to Texas in about 2 weeks for my friends' (two of my good friends are getting married, not sure if this is the proper punctuation for that event) wedding. I've really missed all my Texas homies and fambily (yes I purposely misspelled) and it will be good to see them again. But also kinda hard. But such is life.

Now I'm bummed... CURSES.

Wait, no I just needed to think about the awesome stuff again and HOOORAAAYYY!!!

On a COMPLETELY different note, a song from Les Mis came on my iPod (that's hard figuring out the correct capitalization!) called "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" and I repeated it like 14 times. Yeah, bloody good song.


probably one of the saddest scenes ever

Anyways... 

This post turned out to be way longer than I thought it was going to be. Sorry dudes. Just kidding. You're reading this for free so stop complaining. This is 100% free content. 

I'm listening to a song now by Mumford and Sons and guess what: Mumford and Sons is the best. Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Yeah for weddings so you can go to Texas again to visit!

I've found the music from Les Mis can be very cathartic when you need it. It can help you work out your emotions a little.

Also, I've been meaning to try Mumford and Sons (probably know some of their music and don't even realize it). What would you reccommend to start with?

Mikey said...

I think the best way to start would be their first album Sigh No More. It's pretty fantastic.