Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Only Getting Started (I'll Try Really Extra Hard Not To Black Out)!

Wow. I haven't written for like two friggin weeks. Boo and hiss. The reason? I got an XBOX 360 AND Starcraft on my computer. Not a great combination for a writer to be honest. If you are an aspiring writer and would like some extra curricular entertainment I would highly suggest NOT getting either of these. Try golfing.

I went to the driving range with a friend for the second time today and it was actually really fun. And golf hurts more than I thought it would, which was not at all. Good times.


This picture is from a list of the most obnoxious wedding themes. Wow.

4 comments:

Nathalie Shorten said...

HAHAHA!!!! A Shrek and Fiona wedding!! What didn't you guys think of that! You guys would pick a lot cooler theme for sure :D

Lis said...

Terrible wedding idea!! Good luck with the writing though! Jeremy has spent tons of time on the computer and XBox too- you're in good company!

Unknown said...

wedding? it scares me!

qifei2012 said...

You might be a single mummy what person works Fifty several hours One week or possibly minimal older who has a job and as well energetic public interaction. Anyone who you might be, drop your excess fat . become in the vicinity of in extremely hard to locate time to penetrate an outstanding workouts, at least Four occasions each week 90 day workout. That's where A2z tony Horton Fifteen minutes exercising time trainer will come in Wholesale p90x workout. Almost all it takes Twenty mins on a daily basis to penetrate an entire instruction Wholesale p90x.