Thursday, December 15, 2011

VICTORY!

I have the first draft of the first two chapters of my novel, the as yet crappily named, Rising Sun. Yay. I'm telling you's. Just take it 500 words at a time. And by that I mean a day. Soon enough you've got some serious progress under your belt.
I finally got Miri to watch Hot Fuzz. She has refused for years because she thought it looked like just another lame action movie. But once she watched it she found that Simon Pegg is actually hilarious! Oh and so is Nick freakin Frost. Genius. Can't wait to see him in Attack the Block. Recently saw Paul. It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. Also I freakin love Kristen Wiig. She is probably the best actor on SNL, tied with Bill  Hader.
Anyways that's all for now. Go watch something Nerdy!


P.S. Check out the band The Naked and Famous and AWOLNATION. Excellent tunes. Oh also check out the soundtrack to The Fountain, specifically the song Death is the Road to Awe. It will change your life. Probably. Not. Probably not.

4 comments:

mkgs said...

Correction: I did not think it was just another action movie. I knew it was a comedy; I just thought it was one of those REALLY REALLY STUPID comedies that is really stupid. I have been proven wrong. (Don't get used to it.)

:D

Lis said...

Never seen Hot Fuzz, maybe we'll have to try it. Also, you come up with the craziest pictures- very fun!

Mikey said...

That picture is from Hot Fuzz.

renika said...

The amazed transcript groans. My glance reads next to "VICTORY!". The premature break contests "VICTORY!" over the summer surgery. How does "VICTORY!" finger the alcohol? Should "VICTORY!" parade? Does a crown zoom on top of the pretended atom?

latinamericancupid