Monday, October 29, 2012

What Does It Really Mean To Get Nothing From Everyone

YES! I wrote 956 words today! I wasn't really sure where this scene was going and just started plugging away and the characters pretty much wrote it themselves. It's nice when you have developed characters enough that you can almost depend on them to act on their own in a situation and you can just write down what they did instead of trying to think up every word of dialogue on your own.

 Also, yes I know this sounds crazy. I am just writing down what made up people in my head are saying. That way lies insanity. But I think every good writer is a least a little crazy or unhinged. You have to be to do what we do. Pitting your future against the willingness or, as the case may be, non-willingness of random people to buy their crazy stories. Pushaash.

Oh I signed up for Pinterest! Most addicting social network yet! Facebook and Twitter have their places but friggin Pinterest... it's so... INFINITE. You can get lost in the eternity of peoples creativity and willingness to share their lives. Man. After I signed up I just started browsing for a few minutes and was then going to write until I looked at the clock and realized it had been a bloody HOUR AND A HALF!!! Man how the life flies by.


I could look at stuff like this all bloody day. And probably would if I didn't have to eat. And go to work. And sleep.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I went through your pinterest boards and pinned a bunch and liked a bunch too