Sunday, October 28, 2012

Back On Track

I've started writing again finally! I was taking a break because I was in training for a new job and it was taking the majority of my mental capacity. Between studying and being at work for eight hours, my brain was fried when I got home. Just wanted to veg out on the couch when I got home. But I've been exercising a lot and writing again. I even designed a writing schedule in Excel that's working pretty well.

I haven't been able to keep up with my previous word length standards but today I exceeded them goal wise.

My life has the potential to change immensely soon. A slim chance of it but I'm holding onto whatever threads I can grasp. Pretty excited for it but trying to prepare myself for the disappointment if it doesn't work out. It's a fine line between optimism and irrationality or naivety. And I'm walkin it!!!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Good luck with the hope! Hope is what keeps us going sometimes!!

Lis said...

By the way, good luck with your writing- I'm your number 3 fan! (Miri, Mom, then me I assume)