Monday, July 1, 2013

'Cause I'm HAPPY, Happy, happy, nope.

Guys! I'm going crazy. I feel so... unsettled.

Work is rough, of course. Everyday feels like another day that I'm wasting my life.

Home is rough, of course. I'm living with a bunch of people. I feel very uncentered and awful. I'm eating a ton to make myself feel better and smother the fucking emotions that I am unable to deal with.

Writing is non-existent in the sense of creating new content. I'm still editing my first book though, thankfully, I'm almost done. It's really stressing me out because I feel like every free minute I have, I should be working. I feel like shit every time I'm not writing or editing because of the guilt and drive to improve my life. But that pushes me into a depression and then I EAT MORE!!! BLAAAAAAAAAAA.

There are some other problems that I don't want to air on this public blog. Perchaps I shall write them in my journal. hahahhahaha. As if I had a journal.

Music I'm listening to:
-Pharrell
-Florida Georgia Line

FUCK!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Try excersizing, or even going outside for a walk when you're stressed. Nature helps you chill!
Also, here are a couple of playlists that are so very cheery that they rarely fail to boost my mood at least a tad bit.
http://songza.com/listen/electro-swing-songza/
http://songza.com/listen/c-mon-get-happy-songza/
http://songza.com/discover/moods/happy/
Songza is great for discovering music for the perfect mood, activity, or time of day. Don't know if you're much of a music person, but maybe it could cheer you up a little.

Unknown said...

The variety of free on the internet flash activities is now improving day by day. To be able to evade from the boredom in the perform, one can choose activities according to them. There are different types of activities in on the internet. According to age groups there are more and more activities.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold