Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ahh, Nuts...

I'm going through (yet another) pretty stressful patch in my life.

The company I was working for was bought out by a different company. The new company offers benefits that I didn't get before and has the potential to pay better but the company culture is one I'm not really a fan of. It's a pain to adjust to.

I finished my book but I've been to busy with work to get it sent out to publishers.

For various reasons I have decided to stop exercising for the time being. One of the reasons, my knees, should be resolved soon as we are moving to an apartment complex with an awesome gym so my cardio options will not be limited to running or swimming in a tiny pool. The exercise thing in general should improve once move as home life will be A LOT LESS STRESSFUL. Living with people is not fun.

That's not everything but I did get some venting out which is nice. And now I'm going to go see Pacific Rim. HELL YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Lis said...

It always feels good to vent! Jeremy saw Pacific Rim and thought it was good- what did you think?

Also, glad you guys are getting your own place- always so nice!!

Unknown said...


The minecraft server record will provide you the best type of activities on the globe, through which you can successfully pass your enjoyment hours. The website keeps on upgrading the newest extensive range of activities for you, so that you can do your job without any disruptions.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold