Friday, February 7, 2014

Picture Tiny Shrimp Crawling All Over This Boat

I have a few irons in the fire right now. I'm working full time, writing a book, a novella, and now I'm trying to get some freelance writing work. Which is hard. It really makes me feel inferior, idiotic, and dumb. But I can't not do it. I've gotta keep going because it's what I want to do with my life. I feel the drive to do these things so therefore I MUST!

I MUST!

If you haven't seen It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, watch it. It's the best.



I have this thought on a daily basis. Just kidding! Hahahaha... ha... eh... ratssssssss

3 comments:

mkgs said...

More valuable than what?

Lis said...

It seems like every time an author talks about writing they say they just have to write, it's just what they have to do in life. You're in good company! Good luck!

Unknown said...

:- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Recently I went for a PMP prep course by the training provider mentioned above, the instructor was too good and I passed with relative ease. Looking forwards to apply what I learned in PMP class in my company.