Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Mans Gotta Do...

Sorry if you're sick of hearing about my employment status but... I got a second job! So that means two part time and... I'll hopefully hear back from a third by the end of the week. If I get that third one I will quit the other two because it'll pay more than both combined! Hurray.

On the book front, the end of the first draft is in sight! I'm about halfway finished I'm thinking. Taking longer than I thought it would but oh well. What's a guy to do.

Listening to the Dr. Horrible sound track. Great stuff.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Yay for you!! Hopefully you get the 3rd job- good luck, and good luck with the writing. It's really cool that you are so dedicated to writing. You might not think you are, but compared to how many people want to write a book and don't, you're doing awesome :D