Sunday, September 30, 2012

Help Me Understand

Greetings!

Today has been a most productive day. I pounded out a good 1500 words!!! wahoo. Which was the most unenthusiastic wahoo of all time. And some, shall we say, interesting things happened completely unexpectedly between a certain couple of characters. Man alive I can't wait for everybody to read this, it's going to blow some minds. Well probably not but some of you might like it.

I also went for a bike ride today. Tried to make it up the canyon but stopped at the mouth of the canyon and turned around. I was just to tired. Been feeling a little strange today, not sure what that's about.

On the movie front, I recently saw a few new movies I would suggest. The two that stood out were Trollhunter, a foreign movie I randomly a trailer for on Youtube, and Alien, the classic Ridley Scott film. Both great stuff. Well I gotta go, dinner time.




No comments: